Subscribe via Email

Birthday sms messages for Brother

SMS abbreviated as a Short Message Service is a great way of letting others know your feelings, infact I define sms as a "Sweet Message Service" I really feel happy to recieve this message especially on my birthday, so are you, Is in't it? So here are few sweet messages you can send to your brother on his Birthday 


-->
Without You Happiness is nothing!
Its the right time to tell you,
You mean everything to me Brother,
Wish you a Happy Happy Birthday 


You gave me before asking ,
You understood me without telling, 
Thank God, For this day, 
When my Sweetest Brother was born,
Happy Birthday Brother.


All those Silly fights we had,

Naughty pranks we played,
Can Never be forgotten,
Just like your love and care brother,
Wish you a great birthday


You are a unique one Brother,
You never made me felt alone,
You made my life really cheerful,
You are my guide and philosopher,
Happy Birthday Brother.


It is so surprising,though we are apart,

I feel you are all time with me,
You gave me courage & confidence to live,
Wish you a happy birthday Brother


You are my sweetest Brother,

Who made my life meaningful and great,
Miss you a lot and Wish you a Happy Birthday Brother


There are times when I mistook you,

times when I thought you are too possessive,
At times, I am so foolish, 
It's time to Wish you a Happy Birthday Brother


You can send any of the above Sweet Message directly from the above box  by following the steps below

1) Copy any of the above message you like to send
2) Paste the message in the body message box below
3) hit enter button and type your name in short (because it allows only 160 characters)
4) click shit and tab button at time, the cursor shows in reciever's no tab below, then enter the recepient's no adding 0091mobile number 


Share this with your friends 
.............................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
-->

Birthday sms messages for Brother Reviewed by Gowardhan on 12/11/2012 04:04:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Readitt (the e magazine) © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.