Subscribe via Email

Happy Friendship Day to All the Readers of Readitt

Hi Friends, It is an Amazing journey while I started this blog www.readitt.in  Due to blogging I started discovering myself and used to learn a lot everyday. I used to write poetry at a young age and always had a flair to pursue creative writing ! in the year 2011 I came to know about blogging started learning about how to blog and write  articles.

In this journey I have gained good readers, this website receives thousands of page views every day. Know I am focusing to make it more better by writing more about every day problems of 30 + people and include a new sections parenting, money, gifting and life saving products.

I want to thank you all for the support you provided and spreading a word about us to your friends.


I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Friendship day.



Happy Friendship Day to All the Readers of Readitt Reviewed by Gowardhan on 8/02/2015 03:39:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Readitt (the e magazine) © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.