Subscribe via Email

Do you know yourselves ?


Do you know yourself completely?

If  your answer is yes, then there are few more questions you need to answer.

if your answer is no, then also there are few more questions you need to answer.

Do you know your strengths?
Do you know your weaknesses?
Do you know what do you like the most?
Do you know ? What excites you the most.
Do you know yourselves???

Many of us think we know yourselves very well.But the fact is we know very less of us, If we discover ourselves truly many of us will change professions,lifestyle and many of the things.

I started discovering my self , when my friend told
" you have good presentation skills"
I started questioning myself, am i really good at presentation ?
and then believed that I can do something remarkable with presentation skills.

Film industry would not have a legend named Big B, If he did not discover the
stupendous  actor in him and keep on telling himselves

"you can do it my boy , you have it in you"

though many others told you are not meant for this , that is the power of

"DISCOVERING YOURSELF"

 Amitabh with his parents.
 Amitabh with his brother Ajitabh (I never heard about him)
 Amitabh with Jaya, Abhishek and shweta
 Finally he is our Big B


In his early years  teachers told Edison he was "too stupid to learn anything." Work was no better, as he was fired from his first two jobs for not being productive enough. finally invented the light bulb as he could discover the fact that he has the ability to invent something.


                                          Thomas Edison's first successful light bulb model, used in public demonstration at Menlo Park, December 1879


You attempt to answer the above questions, you will definitely feel yourselves bigger , come on start discovering yourself.

" Does a Caterpillar know, It will become a Butterfly one day"

,......


This Butterfly was a ugly looking caterpillar once.

Discovering yourself is your first step to a wonderful life


Gowardhan

picture courtesy
www.wikepedia.org
www.desirulez.com
Do you know yourselves ? Reviewed by Gowardhan on 8/17/2011 12:15:00 PM Rating: 5

8 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Life is a journey of self discovery. Yes, realizing what you're is very important. Great post!!!

Gowardhan said...

Yes sharu,

I believe in self discovery, strongly so started propagating it.

Chapters From My Life said...

I have run a blog called discovering myself... Nothing like what you have mentioned here though. Quite inspirational

Gowardhan said...

Hi Farila,

I have read some of your posts, I enjoyed reading them even.

I am glad you found my post inspirational

chitra said...

nice blog indeep.... nice comparison..&..motivating.

Gowardhan said...

Thank you Chitra

Deepak Chhabria said...

Amazing blog Gowardhan.. :)

Really nice articles and elegant view.. :)

Gowardhan said...

Thank you Deepak,

I am absolutely glad !

All Rights Reserved by Readitt (the e magazine) © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.